- Job Title
General [Technical] (R&D, production engineering, quality control, and manufacturing)
General [Marketing and Management]
*Probationary period of three months: Period for learning the necessary knowledge and skills for work, with the same salary and benefits as ordinary employees.
Vocational school graduates: JPY 185,000 (Base salary)
University/College graduates: JPY 215,000 (Base salary)
Applicants with a Master’s degree: JPY 235,000 (Base salary)
Applicants with a Doctor’s degree: JPY 260,000 (Base salary)
(As of employees joining SEED in April 2018)
- Commuting allowance, housing allowance, overtime allowance, sales allowance, family allowance, childcare allowance, qualification allowance, title allowance, stage allowance, etc.
- Salary Revision
- Once a year
- Twice a year, in July and December
- Place of Work
General management [Technical]
Konosu Research Institute (Saitama)
General Management [Marketing and Management]
Head quarter (Tokyo) and branches in Sapporo, Sendai, Tokyo, Nagoya, Osaka, Okayama, Hiroshima, Fukuoka in Japan.
Overseas offices in China, Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Vietnam, Australia, UK, Belgium, and Germany.
- 9:00 to 18:00 (with 60 min. break)
- Holidays & Leaves
Weekend, national holidays, year-end and New Year’s break, summer break, etc. totaling to 123 days a year (*As of FY2018)Leaves
Paid holidays, congratulation/condolence leave, maternity leave, childcare leave, elderly/family care leave, etc.
- Health insurance, welfare pension program, employment insurance, and occupational accident compensation insurance
- Employee discount purchase system, daycare service, property accumulation savings, employee shareholding association, congratulatory or condolence payments, retirement/severance payment, comprehensive welfare service, contract welfare institutions, etc.